BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Well, it is only Wed. The week has gone so slow for us. Brandon has been sick with the stomach flu since Sunday. He was still vomitting on Tuesday. Today he is feeling a little better, as you can see in the picture of him raiding the pantry. He still says his tummy hurts a little, but I think he is on the mend. Ryan is the only one that has not been sick. I am praying that he doesn't get it. Paul has been nice enough to help with getting Ryan to school, so I did't have to drag B out that early in the morning.

Carson is doing great. He got to go outside in his stroller yesterday. As you can tell, he loved it. He just looks around and takes it all in. He aslo got to meet Chip, our dog, for the first time the other day. Carson thought he was funny. He smiled and cooed at him.

Ryan only has 5 weeks left of school. I can't wait and neither can Ry. I am tired of running all over the place everyday and he is tired of homework. We found a new school closer to home for them next year. They have all day kindergarten and a van that will pick them up at home. Yeehaw. I won't have to drive them everyday. Ryan and Paul are going to be taking a trip to Wilmington in May, for school. Ryan is very excited. He can't wait to go crabbing and to do all of the other fun things scheduled. They will be there for three days. The other 2 boys and I are going to tag along, but we will just hang out on the beach or at the hotel.

Paul is going to make one last trip to Ny, we think. Then who knows where they will send him. He doesn't mind the traveling. I think he likes seeing all the different places. The boys and I miss him alot when he is gone. I htink maybe the boys enjoy him alot more after he has been gone for a while.

We all enjoyed having Paul's mom with us for the weekend. She got to go to Ryan's grandparents day at school and see both of the boys play baseball. Thanks for coming Connie.

The weather has been beautiful here. It is about 85 today. It is quite windy, though. To windy to take Carson out. We are going to try to get some work done in our flower gardens this weekend. It is supposed to stay nice for a while, I think. I promised my niece, Breanna, that I would plant her some pink flowers. Hopefully she will be able to come and see them sometime this summer after I get that done..

I hope you enjoy the slide show and my rambling for the day. Check back later for more pictures of my handsome boys.

Love and miss ya all,
Candy

4 comments:

Amy said...

Ahh Carson has such a cute smile and looks like he smiles alot. Give him kisses and hugs of course give the other little ones kisses and hugs too. Hope you all are doing ok. love Amy

Leanna Pitcher said...

Your baby, Carson, is so cute! We miss ya'll up here in Ohio! I heard that I missed seeing you at church on Easter Sunday, but we were at home with a very sick baby. Great blogging and love all the pics.

sankey family said...

Candy, Thanks for commenting on my blog - it was so great to hear from you again and now be able to check out your blog to keep up with your family news. We miss you guys, too and would love it if you could come see us someday here in Mexico. Brian and Janella and kids just spent a week with us and we had a ton of fun.
I love your blog - all the pics and everything. And aren't 3 boys great? lol...we have that in common for sure, right? Ryan and Brandon are growing so much and Carson is just adorable. I also noticed that all your boys end with "n" just like ours.
Have a great day!
Melodie

Grammy said...

Hello down there,

Enjoy the blog and the pictures and the news from NC. So glad we got to visit with you a bit. We are back home and in the "mowing" life. Just got done here again and Jim did church thsi week. I am starved and ready to go eat. Take care and keep up the good work on the blogging.

Love ya all
Grammy Betty