BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 30, 2008

Kindergarten Graduation!

Last week Brandon graduated from kindergarten. They did a very cute play and then had graduation ceremonies. We had a lot of fun watching Brandon.




This play was written by the music teacher at school. The name was Zario and Squigi. It was taken from Mario. She did a very good job and the costumes were adorable. Brandon played one of the bad guys, Dupa.

This is Brandon receiving his graduation diploma. How cute. I don't think I got a Kindergarten diploma;0)





My parents came down for the holiday weekend. It was great getting to see them. We had a lot of fun. I just love company!




3 comments:

Beth said...

Looks like you all had a lot of fun.
Congratulation Brandon!!! ;-)

Lavy Country said...

Congratulations Brandon! Great job. What a cool costume - you look just like your daddy! ;o) We are ready to come back to NC to see you guys. Hope all is good. You know it does just seem like last week I took that ambulance ride with Mr. B. He's just turned into a little handsome man - overnight!! Love you all!

Connie Lavy said...

I love your pictures. I took some and put on my blog about Brandons graduation. I wish I could have been there. I'm glad your parents got to come down over Memorial weekend. I enjoyed those pictures too. It looks like you had a great time together.
Love you all!