BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 11, 2007

Mother's Day Tea!


Today was Mother's Day Tea at Brandon's school. The kids sang some very cute songs for us. Brandon was so funny. He had a big smile on his face the entire time. I am so proud to be his Mom. After the program Brandon gave me a rose and very special picture that he made for me. Then he served me cookies. What a sweetheart. The children had also made pictures and hung them on the wall in the hallway of the school. The teachers wrote on them: "I love my Mommy because..." and the children had to finish the sentence. Brandon said "because my Mommy gives me hugs!" I thought that was the sweetest thing he could have said. It just goes to show that it is the love you give your children that matters more than any material thing you coud ever give them. I love you Brandon! Thanks for the special day!

1 comments:

Beth said...

Brandon, I can tell you love your Mommy very much.

Love all the pics.

Love Aunt Beth