BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Wednesday May 2

Hey everyone,
Sorry, I don't have any pictures to add this time. After all of us hving had the stomach flu, we are all finally better. Paul has flown to NY for business and the boys and I are concentrating on school and baseball. We are officially counting down to the last day of school. May 23 for B and the 31 for Ry. I think I may be more excited than they are. I love having them at home with me!:) The weather has been absolutlely beautiful here. Today it was 93! Wow, it feels like summer! I am looking forward to all of our families coming to visit this summer. Carson is growing soooo fast. I can't believe he will be three months old in just 2 days. He is so cute. He recognizes us now. When he sees us he gives us the biggest smiles and looks at us with the brightest eyes. He loves laying on his playmat and batting at his toys. I think he actually intends to hit them now. He coos and tries to laugh. Today he learned how to spit bubbles out of his mouth. He really loves going to baseball and getting passed around all of the ladies. He finds one of the boy's Mom's particularly funny. Every time he sees her he smiles and gets excited. I guess I am just rambling on now so I better stop now. I will try to post some pictures tomorrow.

1 comments:

Beth said...

I miss you all so much. Wish we could see you all. I miss seeing the boys grow up. Love you all
Love
Beth