BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 7, 2007

Monday May 7, 2007

Hey there. We have been so busy over the weekend that I did not have any blog time. We have been out working in the yard today. We have already put down one truckload of mulch, but we will probably need at least two more. I like my flower beds and trees, but they sure are a lot of work. The boys enjoyed riding the 4 wheeler while we worked. Ryan is learning how to mow the yard. He does pretty good. Just misses a few spots here and there. lol... I hope my niece Breanna gets to see this. I took the pictures of my flowers just for here. I bought pink ones at her request. I hope you like them Bre, and I hope you get to come and see them in person. I miss you!!!! Talk to ya'all later.

1 comments:

Connie Lavy said...

Grandma is so glad that you've finally got more pictures up. I check your site daily for updates.
Everyone is looking good! Looks like you're getting a lot of work done. I have a lot to do in our yard. Beth is going to help me mow tomorrow and work in the garden.
Love ya all!!!

p.s. I know it is hard to write daily. Don't feel guilty. I put up a story I wrote last yr. today. I needed a laugh!