BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy.......

Hey out there,

yeah we are still amongst the living. Life has been very busy and exciting in our neck of the woods. WE have had company three weeks in a row, been to the beach twice, and had Vacation Bible School. It is impossible to blog with all of that going on. We have enjoyed all of our company. Now it is almost time for school to start. Aug. 14 to be exact. It is sooooo sad. I always dread sending the kids back to school. I really enjoy having them home with me. Oh well, that's part of life.....



Here are some updated pictures of our lives. Carson will be 6 months old next week. He has 2 teeth and can roll all over the family room. I think he will be sitting by himself in a couple of weeks. It has gone way too fast. I want him to still be a little baby. Ryan is just an inch away from being 5 ft tall. Brandon is growing like a weed also. He is so tall and skinny. They both are very excited about starting their new school.



Hope you enjoy our pictures.



Paul and Candy

1 comments:

Beth said...

I can't believe Carson is doing all that. So sad. I wish I could give him a BIG hug and kiss. WE sure do miss him.

Also I can't believe Ryan is almost 5 foot. He is getting big so fast.

And Brandon is growing so fast to I can see it. So sad ;-( We love and miss you all
Love
Beth