BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Just some pictures


What fun it is raising three boys. My life has no dull moments. This morning i got in the shower and was going to wash my hair. When I picked up the bottle to get some conditioner I thought it felt awfully heavy, but didn't think nothing of it. When I went to pour out the conditioner, I found my bottle to be full of very cold water. What an awakening at 6:30 a.m. Ryan was standing outside of the bathroom laughing. Here he had filled an old bottle with water and put it in place of my conditioner. He thought that was hilarious. Then today after school we stopped to get gas. Ryan asked if I would get him a drink and some gummy worms, so of course I did. While I was driving home Brandon says, "hey Mom, look!" When I glanced back, I seen two gummy worms hanging from Brandon's nose. I know it is disgusting, but it was really funny at the time. I sure all of you know that they take after their Dad, not their Mom!!!!!

Carson is growing so fast. We bought a new high chair this week and he has started eating baby food. He loves every bit of it. He has also started sitting, which you can see in the picture. Of course, he still loses his balance and falls over. We are all enjoying him tremendously. The boys can't get enough of him.

How blessed I am to have such a fun life!!!!!

5 comments:

Beth said...

OK Brandon Why in the WORLD do you have 2 worms stuck up your nose?...lol Did you eat them? I don't really want to know the answer.

Carson you are getting SOOOO big. Can't wait to see you.

Ryan you are getting big too. Miss you all

Love Aunt Beth

Beth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michele said...

Love the "worms up the nose picture". It sure is fun having a boy. Never a dull moment and you have it times 3! Carson is so cute and getting so big. Miss you guys.
Michele

Connie Lavy said...

Thanks for putting all the pictures up. I just love seeing how the boys are growing. I like seeing pictures of mom and dad also. I miss you all and want to get down there as soon as dad can work it into his schedule.
Brandon, you do take after your dad and uncles! I hope those were wasted gummy worms! lol :)
I can see that the big brothers love little Carson very much! They've helped him be a very happy little guy!
Ryan, I hope you like your new school. Hopefully, you boys have a great year.
I guess we'll see you in about 3 wk.
Lots of Love,
Gran

Lavy Country said...

I miss you guys so much! These pictures are just killin' me -- I don't care if you do have worms hanging from your nose - Brandon I'd smooch you anyways. Carson -- you're growing so fast - and what a cutie. Ry - I guess you have challenged me again, but I must say this could be bad - you look so big!
Love you all - wl
Ryan - be nice to your mama!!