BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 20, 2007

Check out my Slide Show!


Paul,
Today is a very special day in our lives. Thank you for giving me thirteen years of your life. It seems impossible to have been that long. We have had the best years together. Sure we have had our rocky roads to cross, but who doesn't. What would marriage be if it was perfect. I think it would probably be pretty boring and not so rewarding. All of the bumps in our lives have only made us stronger as a couple. I love you more than any words can express. I want to watch our children grow together. I would like to be able to fulfill our dream of traveling across the country together someday. I want to grow old with you and sit on the front porch swing or in our rocking chairs side by side. I want most of all to make it to heaven with you someday. I love you Paul and I so wish that I could be with you on our special day! I miss you!

With all my love,
Candy

6 comments:

Lavy Country said...

Sniff, sniff -- you are making me tear up! What a very sweet post. Happy Anniversary!
Miss you all!

Amy said...

agree snif sniff, such kind words I hope you still had the best day ever. Happy Anniversary and hope you have many more to come.
love Amy

Connie Lavy said...

We love you both and wish you many happy years together.
Lots of Love!
Mom & Dad Lavy

Beth said...

Happy Anniversay!!!!

love you all
Beth

Paul and Candy said...

Thanks for the kind words..Ditto..I love and miss you
Wish I could have been home to celebrate..

Love ya
Paul

Michele said...

Happy Anniversary Paul and Candy!
Michele