BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 26, 2008

Carson's first haircut

These are pics of Carson getting his first haircut at the beginning of the month. He was very brave and did not shed one tear. He looks so much older with all of his little curls gone. Excuse the lovely picture of me as I was also getting my hair permed at the same time;o)



After Carson got his haircut we went to visit Grandpa Williams. It had rained that day so of course Carson had to jump in the puddles on Grandpa's driveway. He had so much fun and he was so cute to watch. We should learn to be more carefree ,like our children, sometimes.


5 comments:

The Sayler Family said...

He's so cute! We LOVE ornery little boys! Hope to meet him in person sometime!

alicia said...

Hey, Candy and family. I ate with the Gee's and Johansen's Sunday and you all were mentioned. Andrea didn't think there was enough chicken, but we decided, since the Lavy's weren't there it would be enough:) Miss you all. Carson is getting so big.

Connie Lavy said...

Loved your blog entries. Looks like Carson is keeping you busy. I like his hair cut pictures. It is great to have you all back in the area.

Paul, I'm glad that you got to come back to a nice job and that Candy got a job that she likes too.

Lots of Love,
Mom

Kendall and Leanna said...

I can't believe how much he's grown. Love that blond hair. :) Miss you all!

Mim Gee said...

What a cutie or I should say cuties!! We miss you guys!