BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 26, 2008

The Latest Pics

Sending out a big hey to our friends down in North Carolina. We are missing you guys and thought you might enjoy an update of our lives. We survived the wind storm. We were without power for two days, but others were out for much longer. Ryan has been vey busy with football. He loves it and is having a lot of fun. Brandon isn't playing any sports right now, but is looking forward to playing basketball in the winter. Paul and Steve have pretty much recovered from their 4-wheeler injuries. I finally found a job here in Troy at a family care physicians office. I started on Monday, and it feels good to be back to nursing. I knew that I missed it, but I didn't realize just how much. I do miss Carson terribly, though. It helps knowing that he is with our family and that he is being well cared for. I was busy learning how to draw blood this week. This was something that they didn't teach us when I went to nursing school. It has been a fun and interesting experience. I will be working two to two and a half days a week.(which is what I was hoping for) Paul and I have been talking about making a trip to NC to visit and get some of our things. Hopefully we will be able to do this in the next couple of weeks. That's about it for now. I will post some pics so you can see how much Carson has grown and some that may show just how onery he is!! Talk to ya later;o)

This picture was taken at Chapel at School when Ryan was chosen as "Student in the Sonlight"


We found Carson sitting on top of his highchair the other day. He had climbed up the front of it all by himself. You can tell by the look on his face that he was really proud of himself. I am just glad that he didn't tip it over on top of himself while climbing it.


This was Brandon's Chapel Day as "Student in the Sonlight"

Brandon and Carson

Ryan is the one in green closest to the screen with his hand up in the air.

0 comments: